Prices and Payment
1.1 - Price payable is the price ruling at the date of dispatch, unless previously agreed in writing. We will make every effort to maintain prices and specifications as listed, but reserve the right to make changes without prior notice. All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
1.2 - Free delivery applies to all orders of more than £200 net. A carriage charge of £6 applies to all orders of less than £200. Delivery rates quoted and free delivery values apply to mainland UK.
1.3 - Where credit accounts have been authorised, payment is due within 30 days net from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Overdue accounts may be charged interest at 1% per month from the day the account becomes due.
1.4 - Payment for special orders requires a 50% deposit with order, with balance in full upon delivery.
1.5 - Goods remain the property of Prodressinn Ltd until payment has been received in full, although risk shall pass to the buyer upon receipt.
• 1.6 - Invoice queries must be received within 14 days of invoice date.
1.7 - Any charges incurred by Prodressinn Ltd in relation to collection of overdue accounts, including solicitors fees, unpaid cheques, or court charges, will be passed on to the buyer in full.
• 2.1 - Goods received must not be accepted 'in good condition' unless carefully inspected. Loss or damage in transit must be notified to Prodressinn Ltd within 24 hours and in writing within three working days.
• 2.2 - Whilst we make every effort to deliver the goods by the date agreed, late delivery does not constitute breach of agreement by Prodressinn Ltd.
• 2.3 - Consequential loss cannot be held the responsibility of Prodressinn Ltd howsoever caused.
• 3.1 - Goods specially manufactured and correctly supplied cannot be returned. Goods correctly supplied from stock may, at our discretion, be returned for credit within two weeks of delivery, but a handling charge of 25% will be applied.
• 3.2 - A request to return goods incorrectly delivered for whatever reason will not be considered unless received within seven days of delivery.
• 3.3 - Where returns are agreed, return carriage will be at the customer’s risk and cost.
• 3.4 - We reserve the right to refuse credit for goods not in original packaging or in re-saleable condition.
• 3.5 - No returns will be accepted without a valid returns number received from Prodressinn Ltd and confirmation of the purchasers order number or delivery note number.
• 4.1 - Fitness of the goods for purpose must be established by the buyer prior to ordering.
• 4.2 - All descriptions, colours, sizes, and other details are given as general guidance only. Goods may vary to a minor extent from those illustrated and may be changed without notice. Colours illustrated are as accurate as the printing process will allow.
• 4.3 - It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that goods specially manufactured, printed, or embroidered do not infringe on any copyrights or patents. The buyer agrees to indemnify Prodressinn Ltd against any action arising from such infringement.
• 5.1 - Any quotations supplied by Prodressinn Ltd forms part of these terms and conditions.
• 5.2 - Prodressinn Ltd only accepts business on these terms, and the placing of an order signifies full acceptance by the buyer. Any disputes must be settled in English courts, according to English law.
• 5.3 - Prodressinn Ltd are entitled to take a maximum of two bank reports per year without any cost to Prodressinn Ltd.
• 5.4 - In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, we may make a search with a credit reference agency, which will keep a record of that search and will share that information with other businesses. We may also make enquiries about the principal directors with a credit reference agency.
• 5.5 - Errors and omissions excepted.